欢迎来到星沙英语网

北京旅游英语对话

来源:www.muibe.com 2024-03-05

北京旅行英语对话

北京作为中国的首都不只有着丰厚的文化底蕴同样也有着有不少很好的景点的,是大伙很向往的城市,下面我们为大伙收拾的北京旅游英语对话,期望对大伙有用!

北京旅游英语对话

A:We don't know much about Beijing.If you don't mind,I'll leave the choice of what to see to you.

A:大家对北京不熟知。请你给大家推荐一下游览的地方。

B:Then,let me suggest the Great Wall,the Summer Palace and the Palace Museum.

B:那样,我建议游览长城、颐和园和故宫。

A:I wonder if we could visit Tian'anmen Square.We've heard so much about it.

A:能否参观天安门?关于天安门,大家听说得不少。

B:Certainly.Your sightseeing programme includes a visit to Tian'anmen Square.

B:当然了。你们的游览计划包含了游览天安门广场。

A:How do we get there?

A:大家如何去呢?

B:Now we'll wait here for the coach.We are going to visit Tian' anmen Square.The coach is leaving at nine sharp.Please stay with your group and don't wander too far off.

B:大家在这里等车。大家去天安门广场参观,九点按时开车,大伙别走太远。

A:We'll take this coach,won't we?

A:坐这辆车去,是吗?

B:Yes.Get off the coach at the entrance to the hotel,please.

B:是的。请在餐馆门口下车。

B:Now,We are entering the Tian'anmen Square.To your right is the Rostrum of the Gate of Heavenly Peace.

B:大家目前已经到天安门广场了。右侧的城楼就是天安门。

A:How grand it looks!

A:看起来真宏伟。

B:Located in the middle of Chang'an Boulevard is Tian'anmen Square.It is the largest urban square in the world.

B:坐落于长安街中间的是天安门广场,它是世界上较大的城市广场。

A:I've heard a lot about the square.Now I have the pleasure of seeing it with my own eyes.

A:关于这广场,我已听说过不少。目前能亲眼看一看是一大乐趣。

B:Tian'anmen Square covers an area of 440,000 square meters.

B:天安门广场占地44万平米。

A:I've never seen such a magnificent square!

A:我还从未见过如此宏伟的广场!

B:To the west of the square is the Great Hall of the People and to the south,the Chairman Mao Memorial Hall,both open to the public.

B:广场西侧是人民大会堂,南边是毛主席纪念堂。目前都对外开放。

A:Why not visit them,too,sometime later?

A:大家安排一个时间也去参观一下,怎么样?

B:Certainly.Now we reach Chang'an Avenue.It is a broad thoroughfare in Beijing,running east|west through the heart of our capital and passing by Tian'anmen.

B:当然可以,目前大家到长安街了,这是北京的一条通衢大道。东西横穿首都中心,路经天安门。

A:This avenueis very long,wide and clean.

A:这条街又长又宽,而且又干净。

B:Looking ahead,you can see the Monument to the People's Heroes in the center of Tian'anmen Square.On the west side of the square and south of Chang'an Avenue is the Great Hall of the People.

B:往前看,在天安门广场的中心是人民英雄纪念碑。广场的西侧、长安街的南边是人民大会堂。

A:Shall we go there to have a closer look?

A:大家可以走近去看看吗?

B:Sure.Now let's have a stroll round the square.

B:当然可以,目前让大家在广场走一走。

A:Come on.Let's take some pictures as a reminder of the visit.

A:来,让大家拍几张照片作为纪念。

相关文章推荐

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>