我叫克里夫敦,从刚开始我就参与了这项计划。 I'm Clifton, and Ive been associated with this project since the beginning.
请看第一幅图表的数据。 Please look at the data of this first chart.
数据证实此种商品安全有效。 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型商品很时尚,大家保留了它。 As you can see in this photo, weve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.
目前大家正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。 Now, were doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesnt wrinkle1, become dry, or develop blemishes2.
这种X2500型的特征就是降低输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input3 time.
与旧型机比较大家的新型价格实惠且更容易操作。 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。 Its available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
这是一种革命性的新品。 This is a revolutionary new product.
X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。 The X2500 will change your work in the office.
大家目前有五种不一样的型号供你选择。 We now have five different models to choose from.
各位女性各位先生,目前你们有任何问题我都乐意回话。 Now, ladies and gentlemen, i'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
还有哪些问题吗? Are there any questions?
就这一点你们还有哪些问题吗? Do you have any questions at this point?
假如你们没问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗? If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
目前,我乐意回话你们的问题。 Now, i'd be happy to answer your questions.
我乐意同意其他人提出的任何问题。 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.
你的问题是大家是怎么样进步大家的商品? Your question is how we developed our product?
你们并未听说过,问题是商品多快能上市。 For those of you that didnt hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
什么时间能发货呢? When can we expect its delivery?
商品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
你期望此种产品何时上市供应呢? When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
建议零价格格是多少呢? Whats the suggested retail4 price?
你们的试销状况怎么样? What do you expect it to go for?
你如何决定商品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?
你凭什么相信商品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
我想了解你们是怎么样得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
这种产品本钱价是多少? How much will it cosplayt?
大家订价为98USD,几乎少于角逐对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
什么时间能发货呢? When can we expect its delivery?
商品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
你期望此种产品何时上市供应呢? When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
建议零价格格是多少呢? Whats the suggested retail price?
你们的试销状况怎么样? What do you expect it to go for?
你如何决定商品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?
你凭什么相信商品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
我想了解你们是怎么样得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
这种产品本钱价是多少? How much will it cosplayt?
大家订价为98USD,几乎少于角逐对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
试销说明了什么? What does the test marketing5 show?
这在所有市场销售好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.
我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
下个月底仿佛是最好的销售日。 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
大家订价为98USD。 Were aiming its price for $ 98.
你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是大家的研究很广泛。 To answer the first part of your question, i'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.
假如你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的职员联系。 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.
对不起,你是来自西方电子企业的苏姗戴卫斯吗? Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics6?
是的,我就是,你肯定是竹下先生吧。 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
对不起,请问你是从国家居装修置公司来的雷夫梅耶史先生吗? Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures7?
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时大家见过面。 I'm Donald. We met the last tI'me you visited Taiwan.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 I'm Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.
你坐的班机如何?还舒不舒服? How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
班机非常不错,就是时间太长了。 It was quite good. But it was awfully8 long.
你旅途愉快吗? Did you have a good flight?
不太好,大家起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
你的航班如何? How was your flight?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗? Did you get any sleep on the plane?
华格纳先生,你预约过旅馆吗? Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
不,我没,会有困难吗? No, I dont. Will it be a problem?
我觉得没,我了解有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我已预约了你上次住过的旅馆。 Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
大家已为你订了一间西式的房间。 Weve booked a Western-style room for you.
大家到火车站去乘车进城。 Lets go to the station to get a train into town.
从此地去台北要很长时间吗? Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
大概要一个小时。 Its about an hour.
大家到火车站乘出租车。 Well get a taxi from the station.
大家可搭乘机场班车。 Theres a shuttle bus we can use.
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。 Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
你肯定饿了,大家吃点东西怎么样? You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
那太棒了,大家就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。 That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
你想吃饭吗? Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃那些呢? What would you like to eat?
我带你出去吃饭怎么样?这次我请客。 Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.
假如你饿了,大家目前就去吃饭。 If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.
你吃过早餐了吗? Have you had breakfast yet?
是的,味道非常不错。 Yes. It was delicious.
好的,大家去办公室吧。 Good. Lets go to the office.
你的房间如何? How is your room?
你昨晚睡得怎么样? Did you sleep well last night?
为什么大家目前不去办公室呢? Why dont we go to the office now?
大家将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。 Well start with an orientation9 video. It runs about 15 minutes.
参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
大家新的生产线很成功,大家今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。 Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.
我将向你介绍大家的公司,你有哪些特别想了解的吗? I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
大家还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。 We have some reports to show you for background information.
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有什么差别呢? Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
是的,大家的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.
我要向你说明本工厂的特质。 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.
这是大家的全智能化工厂。 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
这是同业中最新型的。 Its the most up-to-date in the industry.
通过智能化大家的效率增加了20%. Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation10.
请你告诉我每件成品的生产本钱怎么样? Could you tell me the cosplayt of production per unit?
恐怕我不了解,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 I'm afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor11 in this section.
关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该了解答案。 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
让我直接问经理好了。 Let me direct that question to the manager.
那部分我不熟知,让我找专业人士来讲明。 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable12.
是的,我想了解你们的日生产额。 Yes, i'd like to know your daily production.
你想了解什么? Is there anything youd like to know?